Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome To The UgL Music Review Blog!

Welcome music lovers!

This blog is going to be dedicated to music reviews by me, DJ Quicksilver. Now for those of you that are not aware I am a part of UgL Enterprises which offers many things from mobile DJing, Artist Mgmt, Promotions and much more. I am also a DJ for The Glow Radio which can be found at www.theglowradio.com where I do my show called "The Underground Show". You can also follow me on twitter @dj_quicksilver. You can also "Like" UgL Enterprises on facebook at www.facebook.com/uglenterprises

So enough about me, be sure to bookmark my blog and check back often as I will be reviewing many albums that have been released and even a few that have yet to be released ranging from a wide variety of music. So lets get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment